Zoho is a comprehensive business solution. You will find functionalities that you won’t find in other CRM packages.
Today, email marketing is an essential capability that businesses need to have. But that often requires a standalone email marketing service such as Constant Contact or MailChimp. While there are integration options available between these applications and Zoho, there is also the ability to use Zoho’s native Email Campaign functionality.
Zoho Campaigns has robust functionality you’d expect from a world-class email marketing system. One of those is reporting.
With Zoho Campaigns you’ll enjoy powerful built-in reporting. You’ll have access to the following types of reports:
- Google Analytics – Once you’ve linked to your Google Analytics account, you’ll have Quick Links to reports on visits, source, traffic location, and pages visits. You can set goals and analyze results.
- Summary Reports – It provides quick links to real-time data, campaign reach, opens by time, opens by location, and more.
- Advanced Reports – With Zoho’s advanced reporting features, you’ll have powerful performance management metrics for intelligent insights and stats on your campaigns and lists for better decision making.
- Activity Reporting – Zoho reporting offers functions to help your organization get more out of reporting. You can share your reports with users and even on social media. You can do follow-up campaigns with contacts from a previous campaign.
- Advanced Tracking – With Zoho’s Advanced Campaign Tracking functions, you can report on a number of functions. Recipient activity, clicks, comments, bounces and auto-replies, and more.
Within the affordable Zoho applications (Zoho CRM, Zoho CRM Plus, and Zoho ONE), there’s a combination of products/solutions that’s right for every business – no matter how large or small they are.
Because you can start with less and add on or upgrade your system at any time, you can grow into Zoho and Zoho can grow with you! Every facet of business is addressed with the 40+ applications that Zoho has to offer. From HR to Accounting, from Sales & Marketing to Customer Service, from office productivity and collaboration to project management, with Zoho you can work smarter, faster and better – as a team all from one central home page!
As a Zoho Authorized Partner, First Direct Corporation can help you to make the right decision on which Zoho applications you need. We can help you with migrating to Zoho from another solution, or start from scratch with just an Outlook address book.
With Zoho you may never have to look for another software platform to run the business. That is why Zoho is called “The Operating System for Business.”
Discover why millions of people around the world use Zoho and why Zoho has outstanding reviews from all the major software publications. Contact First Direct today to discuss your CRM needs or to start a free trial of Zoho.