Zoho CRM | March 19, 2019, By Bob Ritter.
Too often sales and marketing operate in separate silos from a database standpoint. If ever there were two fields that can benefit from integration, it’s marketing and sales. CRM applications
The Solution: A Cloud-based CRM System such as Zoho offers that supports the needs of both marketing and sales professionals. Zoho hits the key priorities of that each require including the following and more:
Key Marketing Priorities:
Know About The Sales Priorities
Cloud-Based Zoho CRM Can Help Sales & Marketing Teams To Operating More Intelligently in Other Ways:
Zoho Cloud offers Marketing Automation with powerful marketing automation functionality including a central console that your marketing team can manage from. Zoho’s Marketing Automation provides an organization with a single place to influence, educate, and engage your leads.
1. Complete lead management – Capture, nurture and qualify leads and automate distribution to your sales teams.
2. Web behavior marketing – Zoho’s ability to track your audience online helps you their interests. Traffic data on visitors can even be used to score and rank leads.
3. Multichannel marketing – Zoho’s cloud marketing is designed to support Email, social media, or SMS channels.
4. Marketing planner with ROI – Because Zoho’s suite of cloud applications is integrated, you’ll be able to analyze across all channels and make better decisions.
5. Insightful reports – Reporting that relates your opportunities to your marketing communications provides insights that simple traffic reports lack.
6. Engagement Marketing – Zoho’s cloud products help you to engage leads and prospects. Worklow tools augment your sales teams efforts and increase productivity, as they help you to build relationships and trigger interaction.
ALL TOGETHER – Zoho’s Cloud Solutions are the Operating System for Business
Zoho’s suite of cloud applications enhances collaboration between your sales and marketing professionals. With Zoho, all applications are deployed in the cloud so they can be turned on quickly without expensive IT assets. Zoho cloud products can be easily scaled so you can add or subtract applications and user licenses at any time.