Zoho CRM’s analytics feature empowers everyone in your organization to make data-driven decisions. You can create customized dashboards with analytics components such as charts, target meters, KPIs, comparators, cohort analysis, quadrant analysis, and funnels. These analytics components help you blend your CRM data in multiple ways to understand the underlying trends.
To further simplify the process of data analysis, Zoho CRM has introduced enhanced analytics suggestions powered by Zia, an artificial intelligence (AI)-powered assistant. This new feature is designed to help businesses get the most out of their data, by providing relevant suggestions and insights that are tailored to their business needs.
What are Enhanced Analytics Suggestions?
Enhanced analytics suggestion is a feature that will provide advanced suggestions to build various elements of your analytical dashboard. Currently, Zia’s suggestions will be available for cohort, quadrant, and anomaly detector components.
1. Cohort analysis helps Zoho CRM users understand customer behavior across the sales life cycle or their buying trends and patterns over a specific period, or other similar metrics.
2. Quadrant analysis scatters the data that users want to analyze or measure into four quadrants, such as campaigns versus the revenue generated or leads created versus lead source.
3. Anomaly Detector detects any type of discrepancy in the usual business process.
How to Use ‘Enhanced Analytics Suggestions’ by Zia?
Zia’s suggestions are based on the data you have already collected and can be customized to suit your business needs. You can also drill down into the data to get more insights and further refine your analysis.
a) If you’re using this new feature for the first time, it’ll be displayed as an insight message.
b) View Zia’s suggestions by simply clicking the “Try now” button.
c) Once you’ve selected a suggestion, the configuration will be available in the pop-up window itself.
d) You can even find additional recommendations by clicking the “Suggestions” button located in the top-right corner.
The suggestions offered by Zia may vary for different users within an organization, depending on the data that each user typically accesses in CRM. Each user can receive a maximum of 15 suggestions for every analytics component.
Zia’s recommendations for analytical dashboard components are exclusively accessible to users with Zoho CRM Enterprise or higher editions that have 20 or more users.
How Enhanced Analytics Suggestions Will Benefit You?
1. Saves time and effort: With Enhanced Analytics Suggestions, you no longer need to spend hours analyzing data to identify trends and patterns. Zia, the AI-powered assistant, provides suggestions and insights that are tailored to your needs, saving you time and effort.
2. Makes informed decisions: By providing relevant insights and correlations, Zia’s enhanced analytics suggestions empower you to make informed decisions based on data, rather than relying on intuition.
3. Customizable: The suggestions provided by Zia can be customized to suit your business needs. You can choose to get suggestions on specific metrics, configure the suggestions, and even detect anomalies in your data.
4. Easy to use: This new feature in Zoho CRM is easy to use. The suggestions are presented in an easy-to-understand format, making it easy for you to interpret and act upon them.
Enhanced analytics suggestions in Zoho CRM, powered by Zia, will be a game-changer for businesses that want to make data-driven decisions but lack the skills or time to analyze data effectively. Save time and effort and make informed decisions that are backed by data with Zia’s enhanced analytical suggestions.
You may also like to read: