Zoho CRM | July 2, 2019, By Bob Ritter.
With most CRM applications on the market today there is an eco-system of integrated best-of-breed applications. These integrations enable firms to continue to use other applications for specific purposes (uses).
This is especially true with Zoho. The Zoho integration will link Zoho CRM and other Zoho applications to those other products. Zoho “Extensions” provide feature enhancements, integrations with third-party software, and many other solutions for common business needs.
In the Zoho Marketplace there is a rich selection of available integrations to many of the most popular best-of-breed software products on the market including but not limited to:
Let’s dive a bit more deeply into one area of integration – Online Meeting Applications.
Scheduling meetings take a lot of sales rep or administrators time. There’s often a lot of people attending. Simple as the concept is, it is very time-consuming and you really can’t afford to make mistakes. Switching back and forth between the CRM and meeting application is a big hassle and if the meeting gets re-scheduled, the process has to be repeated.
This is where ready-to-install online meeting applications for Zoho CRM is a big time-saver. Zoho CRM’s closely integrated applications can help you:
1. Schedule, reschedule and launch online meetings right from Zoho CRM screen without having to switch back and forth between applications.
2. Zoho CRM’s multichannel sales enablement platform provides you added context for your meetings.
3. Enter into a meeting with one click, right from Zoho CRM with smart reminders
4. By sending meeting invites with meeting links, and auto-reminders and clear joining instructions to participants you will reduce no-shows.
5. Track post-meeting analytics with attendance data and other important insights to improve your follow-up and meeting effectiveness
6. Share links of video recordings of your conferences and meetings with your contacts. Look up recordings of past meetings or email the recordings to a non-attendee right from CRM
Zoho CRM can be integrated with a range of popular web meeting and conferencing applications including and more. The more popular ones are listed above.
Many of the integrations are FREE. It is fair to say that many of Zoho integrates with all the tools a business needs.
For businesses with a unique integration need Zoho has a modern API (Application Programming Interface). Software developers can use the API in order to create custom integrations or even build entirely new applications that integrate with the CRM. With Web-services and tools like Zapier, a developer can integrate Zoho to a website or online databases as well.
As a Zoho customer/user you will have access to a Zoho “Marketplace.” In the Marketplace users can find and install a wide selection of integrated solutions for many of the Zoho applications including but not limited to Zoho CRM, Zoho Desk, Zoho HR, etc.
Many of the extensions are built by Zoho. Below are two examples.
Example of Integration between Zoho Cliq (a collaboration tool and Zoho Subscriptions.
Example of Integration between Zoho and Slack:
It is easy to get started with Zoho Integrations!
In order to help people find the integration they looking for Zoho has organized the available extensions and integrations available in the Zoho Marketplace into the following categories:
Zoho Integration Categories:
DON’T GO IT ALONE!
As a Zoho Authorized Partner, First Direct Corporation can help you find the Zoho integration solution you need. Tell us what you’re looking to accomplish or what application you wish to integrate Zoho with. We will guide you to the options available to you. First Direct can help you acquire and implement Zoho integration solutions. Click here to Contact us or call us at (845) 221-3800.