Zoho CRM | December 18, 2020, By Bob Ritter.
Zoho Mail is an ad-free and privacy-guaranteed email hosting service for businesses that enables seamless communication and collaboration within Inbox. This secure email hosting service is a perfect solution for businesses and personal use. It comes with an extensive Control Panel with huge settings, configuration, and customization. From setting up custom email addresses for your business and users to integrating Zoho Mail with third-party apps and Zoho applications like Zoho CRM, you can do everything with this email hosting service.
Recently, Zoho Mail has introduced two new services:
• Zoho TransMail
• Zoho Mail pay-as-you-go pricing model
TransMail is a reliable and secure transaction email sending service for businesses. It will help you to deliver all-important emails instantly, such as OTP emails, password reset emails, order confirmations, invoice emails, account notification emails, and other time-sensitive emails, and crucial information.
Transactional emails are triggered when a user takes any action. Customers want such emails to be delivered within seconds. With the right email delivery service, you can make your customers happy.
All important emails are securely delivered at the right time and to the right place.
• 45 applications in Zoho have been using TransMail for the past 5 years. Even Zoho customers are getting transactional emails from the company through TransMail.
• TransMail follows industry standard authentication mechanisms, including such as SPF and DKIM.
• It sends you a detailed report to see your email performance. You can monitor opens, clicks, bounces, and more.
• TransMail brings a flexible pricing plan, making it affordable for every type of business.
1. Sign-up for TransMail, agree with Terms and Conditions, and click on Setup TransMail.
2. Fill in your details in the KYC form to give business details and click Submit.
3. Next create a Mail Agent. Give a name to the Mail Agent, provide the domain/ subdomain and a Description for the Mail Agent. Click Next to create your Mail Agent.
4. Set up your domain or subdomain using which you will send transactional emails to your customers. Add the SPF, DKIM, and CNAME records in your Domain’s DNS Manager. Copy the records and create TXT records and CNAME record in your DNS Manager. Enter the new sub-domain value that you want to use it with your bounce address. Click on the green tick icon and click Share Record. Once you have added these records, click Verify for verification.
5. Configure the bounce address
6. Connect your service with TransMail. Copy the unique Send Mail token generated for your account. Click Finish to complete the setup process.
7. Check the functionality with a test mail.
Both solutions are INCLUDED with Zoho One. Like Zoho’s other solutions they can also be subscribed to separately.
TransMail isn’t just for Zoho Mail users. Anyone can use it. You can buy email credits with TransMail and pay as you use them. No need to buy monthly subscriptions.
First-time users get free credits to send 10,000 transactional emails from their account.
1 credit* = 10,000 emails
*Each credit is valid up to 6 months from purchase
Zoho Mail and Zoho Workplace paid users will get 30% off on their TransMail credit purchases till October 31, 2021.
Zoho Mail is a user-friendly product that enables efficient communication between customers and businesses. Zoho has made this product accessible and affordable for all kinds of businesses, from solopreneurs to large enterprises by launching a pay-as-you-go pricing model. You will pay only for what you consume.
Request a free trial for Zoho TransMail from our experts at First Direct Corp. We can help you implement and integrate Zoho Mail and TransMail into your existing systems.
Contact us at (845) 221-3800 or fill our online form here to send your queries to us.